- Fixed pricing on recovery (You know what you are paying - no nasty surprises).
- Quick recovery turnaround at no extra cost. (Our average recovery time is 2 days).
- Memory card chip reading services (1st in the UK to offer this service).
- Raid recoding service (Specialist service for our business customers who have suffered a failed server rebuild).
- Our offices are 100% UK based and we never outsource any recovery work.
- Strict Non-disclosure privacy and security is 100% guaranteed.
Case Study 1:
Mac Air That Fell onto Floor
Client had been using the Mac Air on her lap while watching TV when her dog jumped up and knocked the Mac Air laptop out of her lap and onto the floor. It was a carpet floor and client initally could use the laptop, but later that evening it froze and since then will not start up. Client is getting the question mark when she boots her Mac Air and there is also clicking noises coming for the laptop.
We got the hard disk removed from the Mac Air and diagnosed that there was mechanical damage to the read/write head assembly inside the hard disk casing. We changed this part as we stock one of the largest hard drive parts within the UK. Disk was imaged and all data recovered.
* If you have dropped your Apple laptop please contact us for a data recovery quote.